A notice about Public Printing
Public printing is available in the SEFS Computing Lab in Bloedel 156
for a fee. All other printers in the College belong to their respective
programs and permission must be obtained for their use.
Printing From PCs
To install network printers on your computer:
- Open the Printer Control Panel and start the "Add a printer"
- At the "Welcome to the Add Printer Wizard" dialog click
- At the "Local or Network Printer" dialog select "A
network printer, or a printer attached to another computer" and
- In the "Specify a Printer" dialog ensure "Find a printer
in the directory" is selected and click Next.
- In the "Find Printers" dialog, enter search criteria as
desired and click OK.
For example: To find a printer in a particular building and room, enter
appropriate criteria in the "Location" box as follows:
MER - finds all printers in Merrill Hall
BLD292 - finds all printers in Bloedel hall, room 292
AND = Anderson Hall
ARB = Arboretum
BLD = Bloedel Hall
PLA = Plant Lab & Plant Lab Annex
MER = Merrill Hall
WFS = Winkenwerder Forest Sciences Laboratory
There are many other search possibilities. Explore the tabs and options
to discover many ways to find the printer you desire.
When you find the printer you want, click on it and then click OK.
- In the "Default Printer" dialog, decide if you want this
printer to be your default, then click Next.
- In the "Completing the Add Printer Wizard" dialog, click